Friday, March 23, 2007

It’s Not Easy Being A Blogger

One of the toughest things about having a blog is keeping up with it. There are so many important breaking news stories that I want to comment on but I just do not have the time to do so. Mainly, I work and that has to come first. After all, I do have a family to support. Also, some topics are so detailed and have a long history, that I need time to do a bit of research on them, so I know what I’m talking about.

And when I do have the time to write, the most important news story is a good week to two weeks old and no one wants to hear commentary about a topic that’s been talked about to death.

With this in mind, I sincerely hope that readers will understand why The Times Observer is not updated as often as I would like it to be but to please be patient.